Intereum is dedicated to supporting and serving our customers safely and thoughtfully. The health of our employees, clients, and partners is our number one priority.
While we continue to support video conferencing and virtual meetings, we understand that face-to-face meetings remain essential for customers and project functions. To support this need, our showroom will be open to visitors by appointment only. That way we can limit and control foot traffic to keep our environment clean and safe. We are also implementing new safety procedures that closely follow recommendations provided by the CDC and the World Health Organization, along with rules and regulations set in place by local government.
Here are further precautions we are taking:
- First and foremost, we ask that anyone who is feeling under the weather or has had recent exposure to anyone experiencing coronavirus symptoms please reschedule their appointment.
- Please use the automatic door function upon arrival and departure.
- Check in at the front desk.
- Protective face masks are required for all employees and guests.
- No use of our common coat closet. Please keep personal items with you.
- Social distancing will be enforced throughout our space and we have provided signage to help maintain this.
- Sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the showroom.
- Capacity limitations have been placed on shared spaces. Due to the size of available meeting spaces, we ask that you please keep group sizes to a minimum.
Your cooperation and flexibility is greatly appreciated as we all navigate this new work landscape. Together we can stay productive and meet deadlines, all while prioritizing our collective wellbeing and health.